Monday, January 16, 2012

TDHorror Retro Review

I'm not sure how I feel about this review. I don't know if I like it or if it's awful...Also I'm not sure if I got my opinion across enough. Feedback would help, if you can. And please don't spare for my feelings, you couldn't possibly be as hard on me as I am on myself.


"BASKET CASE is a strange admixture of bizarre, funny, and distressing moments. Of cult classic fame, more to the likes of the Killer Klowns From Outer Space variety than the Near Dark type, the low budget B-movie was re-released by Something Weird Video, who revive us many underground classics like The Wizard of Gore and Blood Freak. The premise itself is abnormally intriguing and unique, with almost an abhorrent under note if you will. If done on a serious facade with a bigger budget this could actually qualify as a legitimate horror flick"

As usual you may read more here.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Most excellent review, but may I note that the link didn't work for me and I had to search TD manually...

Great movie, check out my writeup: http://www.bloodsuckinggeek.com/2011/10/cult-thursday-basket-case.html

Oh and I haven't had the chance to see the sequel either :(

Bleeding Dead said...

I shall fix it, thanks for letting me know.

Thanks for the comment.